Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 10.2.0 Released

On Jan 6, 2023, at 7:23 AM, Luke Kreczko <L.Kreczko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the release!

> Preliminary support for Enterprise Linux 9

It looks like the
condor-stash-plugin
is missing in the EL9 repo (it is present in EL7 + 8 repos).

Is it simply an oversight or is this part still work-in-progress?

Hi Luke,

That I can't answer.  However, I do know the OSDF client is written in go -- hence, in a pinch / if you're stuck, you could use the EL8 version on an EL9 machine while it's being looked at.

Brian

Cheers,
Luke