Re: [HTCondor-users] How to change default PRIORITY_HALFLIFE

Hi Greg,
          ÂThanks for your email. I have been able to set it on a machine that runs the central manager by addingÂthe entry in the local.config file.Â
So, when I runÂ

[root@test1 ~]# condor_config_val ÂPRIORITY_HALFLIFE
21600

It shows the changed value.Â

But , running the same command on schedulerÂhost and executor hosts still shows the default value 86400.Â

[root@test2 ~]# condor_config_val PRIORITY_HALFLIFE
86400

I have restarted condor on them but still they show default value.Â

Do I need to change it on schedulerÂhost and executor hosts also by adding the same entry in their local.config file as I did on central manager host ?

Thanks,
Gagan