Re: [HTCondor-users] Changing password used to secure pool?

Hello,

> after changing the SEC_PASSWORD_FILE, the worker machines cannot
> authenticate and I get messages like:
>
> ERROR: AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method|AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS|AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using IDTOKENS

OK, I just mimicked the steps taken by the get_htcondor script in the
do_token_security function and all the machines can now communicate
again without problems.

Cheers,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)