[HTCondor-users] How to find out CPU affinity from schedd plugin

Hi,

we have a job-specific monitoring solution employed for our HTCondor cluster
(ClusterCockpit https://github.com/ClusterCockpit). Since that allows to show
CPU usage, flops/s and memory bandwidth for every job, it'd be ideal if that
only shows stats pertinent to the job.
Therefore, we're considering to pin jobs to CPU cores, so that we can show the
stats for the cores of a job.

We use a condor_schedd classad plugin to inform ClusterCockpit about job
information (start/stop time, which node is assigned, how many CPUs and GPUs,
..).

Is there a way to assign CPU cores and get the information which cores are
assigned from within a condor_schedd plugin? So far it seems to me that the
assigned CPU cores are not reported back to the schedd in some classad?

We're using HTCondor 9.12 right now.

Thanks for any pointers!
- Joachim