[HTCondor-users] Failed to send command to negotiator

Hi all,

Hopefully an easy fix, we are running Condor 9.0.15 and we are looking at refactoring our user quota config and during this process I noticed the following errors. Running:

  • `condor_userprio -resetusage tlhcb006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` will produce the error: failed to send RESET_USAGE command to negotiator
  • `condor_userprio -resetall` will produce the error: failed to send RESET_ALL_USAGE command to negotiator

Any help in debugging / knowing where to debug this would be gratefully received

Many thanks,

Thomas Birkett

Senior Systems Administrator

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0QX

signature_609518872