[HTCondor-users] use of _CONDOR_WRAPPER_ERROR_FILE

Dear all,

I discovered in the documentation that when a USER_JOB_WRAPPER script is used, it's possible to retrieve in the StarterLog the error message possibly generated by this script.

If I understood correctly, the environment variable _CONDOR_WRAPPER_ERROR_FILE should be used for that purpose, and defined as the path to the file that the USER_JOB_WRAPPER script would create in case of an error.

I would like to retrieve in that way a "short living" log file generated by a USER_JOB_WRAPPER script and whose path is given by:
/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_123456/.condor_ssh_to_job_1/sshd.log
with 123456 the PID associated with the HTCondor job.

I guess it's a very naive question, but how can I retrieve that PID in order to define my _CONDOR_WRAPPER_ERROR_FILE variable: export _CONDOR_WRAPPER_ERROR_FILE="/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_$PID/.condor_ssh_to_job_1/sshd.log"

I tried several ways without any success so far.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and advice!

Best wishes,
Benoit