[HTCondor-users] CNCF's Batch WG has interest in the Container Universe

Afternoon to the CHTC team,

I passed along the "New Container Universe" talk on to CNCF Batch Working Group and a number of members expressed interest in hearing more about this. Would anyone from the team be open to coming and having a discussion with the group? It is dedicated to talking about how people are approaching batch scheduling in a cloud-native context, and it seems like your talk has a lot of relevant topics.The meetings are every other week at 8am PT â will that work for you?

Best regards,
Matt (and the Batch-WG leads)
--
Matthew T. West
DevOps & HPC SysAdmin

Please note, I may send emails out of 'normal' working hours, as this fits my own work-life balance. I do not expect a response outside of your own working hours.