Re: [HTCondor-users] Bug: cgroup limits not enforced with Singularity containers and condor_ssh_to_job / interctive jobs

On 9/27/22 07:01, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
Dear HTCondor devs,

Subsequently, limit enforcement (CPUs, Memory) does not take place, neither for interactive jobs nor for processes spawned after using "condor_ssh_to_job".

Ideas for good workarounds (or of course a fix) welcome ;-).

Hi Oliver:

I see what's going on in the code, and we'll work on a fix.

We will miss you this year in Italy, but hope that you can join us in person soon!

-greg