Re: [HTCondor-users] How to add new users

Hi All

Thank you all for the replies, as I think I understand the mechanics of adding pool users, at least on a singular AP. And if I am understanding things correctly, the `sacctmgr` equivalent would give admins finer-grained control over managing individual's resource access, like adjusting userprio or max jobs. Do I have that right? But how exactly one would implement this functionality while adhering to the dHTC ethos eludes me.

Also @Greg, it makes me happy that my newbie questions can have some sort of positive impact.

Cheers,
Matt