Re: [HTCondor-users] How to add new users

I realize there are always "many ways" to do things.

But when looking up documentation online on "add new users to HTCondor cluster" I get nothing helpful. While https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/security.html is a wealth of technical detail on the sophisticated ways that HTCSS has built in security, there doesn't seem to be anything to help new SysAdmins get additional users onto a new cluster.

If it's as simple as "give person server access" then awesome! If it requires a whole host of steps, then a SOP would be greatly appreciated. And TBC, I am asking about a campus HTC cluster with only local users. No grid. No HPC backfill system.

Best regards,
Matthew West