Re: [HTCondor-users] Can I install the Central-manager and the submit in the same box?

Thank you ToddM.

2022ë 4ì 9ì (í) ìì 12:33, Todd L Miller <tlmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>ëì ìì:
> It seems there is another way to install two roles in a machine.
>
> Can anyone help?

    There's not currently a way to use get_htcondor to install and
configure a machine to be both a central manager and a submit node.
You'll have to modify the configuration file(s) yourself. However, this
should be relatively simple. Somewhere in /etc/config -- I forget exactly
where -- there will be a file containing the line

use role:get_htcondor_central_manager

Simply add, immediately after that line, the following line:

use role:get_htcondor_submit

That should configure the machine you previously installed as a central
manager to run as a submit node as well.

- ToddM