Re: [HTCondor-users] Does dagman support user defined macro or variable like $ENV(PWD) or $(PWD) in condor_submit description files

Hi Zhang, currently there is no way to replace the path of your post
script with $ENV(HOME) or $HOME like you're describing. The dagman
input file only supports a very limited number of macros for PRE and
POST scripts. Also these are only meant to be used as input arguments,
not for the script executable itself.

The best workaround I can think of right now (which is not very good)
is to put a post.sh script in your submit directory, which then makes
a call to $HOME/path/to/script.

Has anybody else on this list run into this problem?

Mark
Mark