Von: "Ben Jones" <ben.dylan.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "htcondor-users" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. November 2019 14:47:23
Betreff: Re: [HTCondor-users] SEC_CREDENTIAL_PRODUCER in python bindings

I think there's a ticket for that... https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6734,4

On 20 Nov 2019, at 14:18, Beyer, Christoph <christoph.beyer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for a way to use SEC_CREDENTIAL_PRODUCER as a tool for submitting a krb-ticket together with the job from inside the python bindings.

Looks like that is the only thing I am missing to get the python bindings and htmap to work in my jupyter notebooks !

Is it somewhere implemented or is this rather a feature request ?

Best
Christoph

--
Christoph Beyer