Re: [HTCondor-users] stuck queued jobs

I'm wondering if the issue I encountered has anything to do with this
race condition bug that was fixed in 7.6.7.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2786,56

The queued jobs finally started to run about 24 hours later, but we
still don't know why this happened. I'm thinking maybe an upgrade on my
condor controller machine could help for the future?
I'm also not sure an upgrade would help as in my case the jobs weren't
blocked forever as this bug indicates.