[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2015, May 19â22

Save the date!

HTCondor Week 2015, our annual HTCondor user conference, is scheduled for May 19â22, 2015.  We will again host HTCondor Week at the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin.

At HTCondor Week, you can look forward to:

- Technical talks on usage and deployment from developers and your fellow users

- Talks and tutorials on new HTCondor features

- Talks on future plans for HTCondor

- Introductory tutorials on using and administrating HTCondor

- The opportunity to meet with HTCondor developers and other users

Information on registration will be available soon at http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2015

We are looking for speakers for HTCondor Week 2015. If you are interested in speaking at HTCondor Week 2015, please see http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2015/speaker_info.html

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu