Re: [HTCondor-users] Fixed: fresh centos 7 install fails

> On Jan 26, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Scratch that: I have condor user & group in ldap, but I installed the
> rpm before configuring auth. So this node got condor's uid & gid in
> /etc/group|passwd that don't match the ones that come from ldap now that
> ldap's working.

Change passws & group to match LDAP, and chown the condor instalation.

The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain privileged and/or proprietary information that is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Moreover, it may contain export restricted technical data controlled by Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or re-export to foreign or domestic entities by anyone other than the intended recipient in accordance with EAR and/or ITAR regulations is prohibited.