[HTCondor-users] Job routing for ec2 grid

Hi,

I am new to condor. As part of some assignment, I am trying to create a vanilla submit file and wanted to convert it to ec2 grid submit file which will start a new ec2 instance. I followed documentation for configuring job routing hereÂv8.3_5_4HTCondor_Job.

when I submit job using condor_submit cmd, job router is not picking that job from pool. one more thing is it is not listing in condor_q also. I see job router is started in log file in /var/log/condor/ directory.

Am I missing something? please suggest me if any configuration needs to be done.Â

for configuring job router, please suggest me step by step documentation.Â