Re: [HTCondor-users] Affinity of interactive jobs for a particular node?

On 8/5/2015 4:13 PM, Nathan Smith wrote:
OK, I'll check that out. Another option I just looked at is:

(RemoteOwner =?= UNDEFINED) * (DetectedCpus - TotalLoadAvg - 1.0e10*(Offline=?=True))

Which should rank based on the load average relative to detected CPUs. This would be particularly helpful for our partitionable slots. When I run a condor_status and use format to display current values for our machines, it seems to have a reasonable rank.

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Todd