Re: [HTCondor-users] Upgrading from 7.5.5

Hi,
Szabolc, an additional idea to consider for your GUI is be aware that stdout/err can be real-time streamed from the execute machine back to anywhere on the submit machine by settings "stream_output" and "stream_error" in the job submit file; see the man page for condor_submit for details.
Thanks for the tip Todd! The only problems are that all of our condor submits go through a single remote submitter machine and that users should be able to look into each others job logs too. And as far as I vaguely remember using chirp and streaming at the same time did not work, do I remember incorrectly or was it solved in the meantime?

Cheers,
Szabolcs