Re: [Condor-users] Pool Of Virtual Boxes

Hi Ian:

Hopefully everything works as expected. Let met know if you run into any
issues - I am happy to help/update the source to get things working per
your expectations (including updating to support the latest version of
Vbox).

Right now, we run POVB on approximately 400+ machines here are
Marquette, with various deployment strategies (manual installs,
DeepFreeze, Altiris, etc.). Our researchers (particularly computational
chemistry) use the available slots provided by POVB all the time. In
addition, we have never had any complaints that the systems were running
slowly due to the underlying virtual machine.

Have a great day,
DJH
david.herzfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx