[Condor-users] mpich2 port range

hi there,

this is my first posting in the list :)
i wish i can exchange my knowledge with other people who are needing it.

my problem might seem not strange to you.
im using mpich2 with mpd as the process manager.
im trying to limit the port range mpd uses via environment variable MPICH_PORT_RANGE
but the fact is that its working fine on the host machine, (i.e has not effect on other machines)
i think that there is already a fix for that,(editing mpd.py or mpdboot.py)

if anyone can point me to the fix or send me the fixed file it would be great?

thank u very much,
hatem