Re: [Condor-users] Problem setting up more slots than cpus

I don't know why have to condor_schedd die.
But if you change NUM_CPUS value, then you will have to restart condor_startd
daemon for change to be affected.
    condor_restart -startd
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_3Configuration.html#16456

Lukas Slebodnik