Re: [Condor-users] RemoteUserCpu does not update

Sarah,

The 15 minute update frequency that you observed is controlled by SHADOW_QUEUE_UPDATE_INTERVAL. You can decrease that at the cost of greater communication overhead between the shadows and schedd.

There is no point in decreasing the shadow update interval below STARTER_UPDATE_INTERVAL (default 5 minutes), so if you want even more frequent updates, you will need to decrease both.

--Dan