[Condor-users] Dagman API

I want to build an API for condor and I though it would be best to
submit everything thru a DAG so I can control dependencies AND total
running and idle jobs. I was curious if anyone has done anything like
this before and if I can get some pointers.

I was thinking something like this,

for each job we create a DAG and have 1 submit file and then we submit the dag

for 100s of jobs, we create a DAG and then have 100 submit files and
then we submit a DAG and so on...

now, I am not sure how I would implement relationships into the API or
how I would know if a job completed or not natively in DAG man...

Has anyone done something like this before?

TIA