Re: [Condor-users] how to just compile part files of condor?

Zhenghua Xue wrote:

Hi all, For some reasons, I rewrites some source files of condor, including the Condor_config.cpp, config.cpp, Master.cpp. I don't want to recompile the whole of condor. May I compile the modified files? If so, how to do it? Thanks!

If you are on Unix/Linux, I assume you already are able to successfully build all of Condor by following the instructions at
 https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=BuildingCondorOnUnix
To answer your question above, instead of "make release" or "make public" as instructed in the above URL, while in "src/" do "make libs" to make the various support libraries, then cd in to "src/condor_master.V6" (or whatever other daemon/tool you care about), and do "make" in the subdirectory.

To build specific tools on Windows, the easiest way is prolly via the Visual Studio GUI...

If you think your rewrites may be of value to the general Condor community, please consider contributing your changes back. See
 https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=MakingContributions

Hope the above is helpful,
regards,
Todd