Re: [Condor-users] Flocking

> Hi John!

Hi - longtime no see/hear!

> Flocking is a relationship between a schedd and a "remote"
> condor pool.

So for a 1-way flock from all schedds in pool A to pool B:

* each schedd in pool A needs a FLOCK_TO statement to pool B's central
node
* Do you need some FLOCK_FROM statements anywhere in pool B (FLOCK_FROM
info also
  appears to be lacking in 5.2)?
* AND every execute node in pool B needs to be able to communicate to
all these flocking
  schedd machines in pool A via the current prevailing condor ports (I
assume this still
  includes fixed and ephemeral ports, udp and tcp)