[Condor-users] can any one tell me what this log is telling me ?

Hi,

would any one be able to tell me why these jobs won't run?

they match up but show up as "2 reject your job because of their own requirements"

I have changed it all to use FQDN, so why is it advertising as a ip address?

the master is linux and clients are windows.. they have a default config with just the master FQDN added as the condor host.

do i also need to update the host/IP access levels on the client machines?

Aaron

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.