Re: [Condor-users] MPI jobs can not be run on Condor 6.8

Dear Jakob van Bethlehem,

	When using mp1scirpt to execute MPI job,do not add this line
			 >+ParallelShutdownPolicy = "WAIT_FOR_ALL"
	In the script,other processes will wait process 0 which execute mpirun command,so do not select this option.

	Thanks.
      	 Zhaokun
			   Beijing Hotsim Technology Co.,Ltd
			   zhaokun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx