Re: [Condor-users] MPI jobs can not be run on Condor 6.8

tracy_luofengji wrote:
Dear Zhao Kun,
Thanks for you help. I forgot to uncomment some sentences in the condor_config.local, and now the MPI jobs can be executed. But now the problem is, all the mpi jobs stay in the state "running" all the time, and never finish or return. I have spent several hours on it, but I can not find the reason. Any help will be appraciated.
Regards,
Tracy

Did you put by any chance the command:

+ParallelShutdownPolicy = "WAIT_FOR_ALL"

somewhere in the condor configuration? (The condor submit script, or the condor_config.local, or a global condor configuration) I once had the same problem you're describing and then this was the cause.

Greetings, Jakob van Bethlehem