Re: [Condor-users] jobs match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority

I have found out, that a condor_reconfigure does not help.
After a condor_restart everything seems to work as expected!

This behaviour is a little bit misleading. For example its possible
that a logfile reports the new value, but the service is still using the old
value.
This I have explicitly seen for the negotiator, where I have changed
NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL  to 2 minutes, but obviously the old 5 minutes are still
used:
1/22 15:59:30 ---------- Finished Negotiation Cycle ----------
1/22 16:00:06 Got SIGHUP.  Re-reading config files.
1/22 16:00:06 NEGOTIATOR_INTERVAL = 120 sec
1/22 16:04:30 ---------- Started Negotiation Cycle ----------

Harald

--
Harald van Pee

Helmholtz-Institut fuer Strahlen- und Kernphysik der Universitaet Bonn