Re: [Condor-users] Error Message

Hi Peter:

In the instance I was looking at, the computer itself was creating
new accounts irrespective of the language (apparently) configured
for new users.  Once this was reset, the problem when away.  As
long as the slot users are created with US English as their main
language.  It's not just the keyboard layout, but the entire
account must be set to use English, otherwise a decimal number
may not be recognized correctly.

Regards,
-B