Re: [Condor-users] Flocking and VPN

Douglas,

We use IPOP (IP-over-P2P), a self-configuring virtual network with support for decentralized NAT traversal.
We have been using a system for a couple of years where we integrate IPOP and Condor within virtual machine appliances (see http://grid-appliance.org); IPOP can also work outside of VMs as general-purpose VPNs (see http://socialvpn.org for an application similar to Hamachi).

--rf