[Condor-users] restricting job execution to a custom attribute

Hi all,

I'm configuring a condor pool that includes a number of workstations and one large SMP machine. The SMP machine is a specialized resource, but I'd like to keep it in the general condor pool for completeness sake. I'd like my users to be able to say "well, I have a large job, I need to submit it to the smp machine" and for them to be able to do so from their desktop simply by tweaking one parameter in the submit script. For this to work efficiently, I want the SMP to *only* accept jobs that requested that resource specifically. So far, I haven't been able to find a way within Condor to do that. Any ideas? Thanks,

Rok