[Condor-users] input data problem

Hello All,
I am a new user of Condor. I installed Condor version6.8.4 in windows XP. I build a simple hello world application and tried to run as following submit description file

# Submit description file

Executable = hello.exe
Universe = standard
Output = hello.out
Log = hello.log
Queue

I got an error message that current version is for vanilla universe only?

second thing. I modified my application and print the total number of arguments and then print all the command line parameters. and tried to run with following submit description file

# Submit description file

Executable  = mathematia.exe
universe  = vanilla
input   = test.data
output   = test.out
error   = test.error
Log   = test.log

Queue

in test.data file, I wrote some words "aaa bbbb cccc dddd", but in test.out file I only see the following lines.

Total number of arugments are 1
argument 1 is : condor_exec.exe

Can you help me how can I input command line parameters and which universe I can use on windows platform.

Thanks
Mohsin Ali