Re: [Condor-users] installation on Solaris 8

Sophie Prieur <s.prieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a problem I have made a condor_install, run condor_init
> on all machine and condor_master on the central, but I have a
> problem the condor_collector and condor_negociator processes
> don't run

Looking at your configuration file, this leaps out:

> DAEMON_LIST			= MASTER, STARTD, SCHEDD

On your central manager you'll need to include COLLECTOR and
NEGOTIATOR in your DAEMON_LIST.  Typically you'll do so by
putting

DAEMON_LIST			= MASTER, STARTD, SCHEDD, NEGOTIATOR, COLLECTOR

in the local configuration file
(which appears to be
$(TILDE)/hosts/$(HOSTNAME)/condor_config.local))

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                 http://www.condorproject.org/