Re: [Condor-users] GID process tracking

Fare enough. However, I am confused as to whether I have this working or not.
Here is an example of a condor spawned user process on an FC4 execute machine
running version 6.9.5:

[root@node1 condor]# grep -i gid /proc/19302/status
Tgid:	19302
Gid:	4093	4093	4093	4093

[root@node1 condor]# grep -i gid ~condor/condor_config
##  The user/group ID <uid>.<gid> of the "Condor" user.
USE_GID_PROCESS_TRACKING = True
MIN_TRACKING_GID = 900
MAX_TRACKING_GID = 903

I was expecting to see one of [900, 903] in /proc/pid/status. Is there
somewhere else I should look?

Thanks.