[Condor-users] change default nice value without overriding user value?

I would like to change the default value of JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT to 0, but I still want to let users increase the value at their discretion.

When I use JOB_RENICE_INCREMENT = 0 in the condor config files it overwrites whatever the user specifies in their submit file.

Is there any way to change the default to 0 if the user doesn’t specify something, but use what the user specifies if they do provide a value?

Thanks,

Durban