Re: [Condor-users] Stream the output and error log for windows

>I thought that it was available (having never seen information to the
>contrary) but have never tested it myself...

After I added either variable (stream_output, stream_error) to my submit file the job stopped
working. The out and err files were not created on the executing machines condor temporal
directory but the process did not work. Removing the variables fixed the problem.

Cheers,
Szabolcs