[Condor-users] Condor on Mac OS X

Hi Folks,

I am new in that domain and I have some questions about Condor and Mac OS X.

I installed Condor version 6.7.3 on a Mac OS X Server 10.3.7.
First I failed to use same share condor user home directory with ./condor_configure. Finally I installed it manually on each nodes.
Do you have a tutorial or an example how to use same shared home directory?

I would like to use different version of MPI with different interconnects (GigE & Myrinet for example) is it possible?
And I would like to know if it is also possible to use LAM MPI?

Thank you very much for all your help,
All the best,
Eric.