[HTCondor-devel] Importing HTCondor source

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:44:29 -0300
From: Ricardo Oda <odaric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Importing HTCondor source
Hello,

I'm trying to read parts of the source code to understand how they work, but it's hard without a proper working environment.

I'm not an expert at importing existing big projects into IDE's. I would like to know if there are or you could give me some directions to how import HTCondor source code into an proper IDE so that the referencing between classes, variables and methods works properly.

I'm using Ubuntu 14.10. I don't know which IDE is used in the development, but I've worked with Eclipse a few times.

Much appreciated,
Ricardo Oda