Re: [HTCondor-devel] class ad attributes

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:13:19 +0800
From: åå <715620615@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] class ad attributes
Hi Erik,

Thanks for you spent time looking. I think I did not describe the question clearly. I want to add an attribute in the submit description file, since it do not appear in the Job ClassAd Attributes lists(I got from appendix A of condor manual), so I should add the attribute in the  way like "+AttributeName = value", is it right? And then I need to get the value in the dedicated scheduler's source code, is the way like "job->LookupInteger(AttributeName, value)" right? or anything in other part of the source code I need to pay attention?

Thanks!

Kathy