[HTCondor-devel] Historical Design Doc on Auto-clustering

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:06:44 -0500
From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] Historical Design Doc on Auto-clustering
Miron recently had a bunch of questions for me about auto-clusters and computation of significant attributes, etc. Instead of one-off answering them in email, I wrote a quick "historical" design document about auto-clustering (which we added back almost 10 years ago now!).

It is on Google Drive in the HTCondor Design Doc Archive folder at:
  http://bit.ly/176Ikqk

What do folks think - useful? If folks think it is a good idea, over time we can add to the collection of 'historical' design docs - things like gridmanager<->schedd interaction, shared port, ccb, dedicated scheduler, daemon core, cedar, security session management, cmake, ....

regards,
Todd