Re: [Condor-devel] How/when to write a Design Document

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 14:53 -0500, Brian Bockelman wrote:
> Or, alternately, having a separate wiki page?
>
> Sometimes, I can find very long tickets hard to read after a large amount of discussion.

Sometimes when a length dialogue ensues, I wonder if we might simply
remove that after the fact.  Also, we could move discussions to email,
irc or phone, if dialogue on a ticket becomes high-bandwidth.

> I don't feel strongly about the point.  Sometimes, PDF / DOC is just a better format if there are multiple pages of discussion or several figures.

I can see this point, especially wrt figures.