Re: [Condor-devel] How/when to write a Design Document

Or, alternately, having a separate wiki page?

Sometimes, I can find very long tickets hard to read after a large amount of discussion.

I don't feel strongly about the point.  Sometimes, PDF / DOC is just a better format if there are multiple pages of discussion or several figures.

Brian