Re: [HTCondor-devel] condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu offline(ish) 3pm-6pm CST

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:02:25 -0600
From: Alan De Smet <adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu offline(ish) 3pm-6pm CST
The HTCondorWiki edits are now done; edits to the wiki may
resume.

Going forward, use "HTCondor", limiting "condor" to specific
APIs, program names, and the like that are not changing.

There are almost certainly a small number of errors where
something was incorrectly changed, or wasn't changed.  If you
see one, either fix it or shoot me a message and I'll fix it.

Page titles were _not_ changed; that's going to be a manual
process.  Because of limitations in cvstrac, use Htcondor in page
titles, not HTCondor, nor HtCondor.

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu