[HTCondor-devel] condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu offline(ish) 3pm-6pm CST

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:36:47 -0600
From: Alan De Smet <adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-devel] condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu offline(ish) 3pm-6pm CST
The HTCondorWiki (condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu) will be offline-ish
from 3pm through 6pm central standard time this afternoon.  I'll
be running a script to replace Condor with HTCondor.  I expect to
be done much earlier; I'll send email when I'm done.

Reading the wiki will be absolutely safe.  You can also add and
modify tickets.  Just editing the wiki is offlimits.  If you edit
a wiki page, there is a risk of a race condition that might lead
to your changes being lost.  (They'll be in the history, but who
will know to look?)

The changes will take a while because this is a computer
assisted, human driven editing job to minimize the erroneous
changes.

--
Alan De Smet                 Center for High Throughput Computing
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                       http://chtc.cs.wisc.edu