Re: [HTCondor-devel] cpu affinity and partitionable slots

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:11:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Tim St Clair <tstclair@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] cpu affinity and partitionable slots
of note: current cpu_shares (which only exists on master) uses SlotWeight, where I think it should really be TotalSlotCpus.

Open Questions:
Does anyone have a good way of *really* testing cpu_shares?
What does over-subscription and fractions actually mean, or do we want to stick with whole numbers?
++How does this^ affect performance?

Cheers,
Tim