[Condor-devel] C++11 / boost / header deps, and such and such.

Folks -

     For some time now I've made off the cuff comments re adoption of modern/effective/anything >> circa 199X C++ practices & libraries.

    To be more specific, there are a series of header only template-libs in boost which enable some rather powerful functionality and could greatly reduce the level of code redundancy.  So instead of starting a long dogmatic email chain trying to prove this argument, I was thinking about digging up some old info from previous boostcon&&sd and have a little lunch and learn sessions to run through topics.

Thoughts?  Is there a day/time which would work well?

Cheers,
Tim