Subject: 706 project question
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:15:57 -0600
From: Irene Rae <irene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Todd,

I know you're probably super ultra busy, but our group is looking for
experienced programmers with 1+ years of real world coding experience
(40 hour work week doing programming jobs) to do our study for our
class project.  Is there any chance that you or anyone you know in the
Condor project with that kind of experience would be willing to do a
~1 hour study for $10 at some point in the next week or so?  We have
slots during the weekend and on some nights too.

If not, no worries, we just knew that you and the people you work with
would have a wealth of real world programming experience and were
hoping we might be able to tap into it! :)

Irene