[Condor-devel] building condor_ckpt from source

Hi,

I am interested in compiling the checkpointing library (condor_ckpt)
from source, and I wanted to play with checkpointing outside of the
condor environment.

I am not interested in compiling the whole tree as I only use the
pre-compiled binaries from wisc.edu, but I can't use the condor ckpt
lib pre-compiled as I am planning to change the code, so is there an
easy way to build just a module without compiling the whole tree with
cmake?

Thx!
--Chi